Features of EKKA day at Wam included:
- Cake competition as judged by impartial committee, won by Lily Rose!
- Barnyard Babies – gorgeous interactions with residents, staff and the BB’s.
- Dart throwing competition
- Multiple games
- Toffee Apple tussle
- Live Music by “Di”
- “Dogs” with sauce
- Fairfloss cones
- Ice Cream with Strawberries and whipped cream
- Lollies and chocs
- Bubble blowing, and so much more.
Thanks to Diamond Valley Lodge residents and staff who joined us on the day adding excitement and joy. To Centacare for their amazing support as always, and to our aged care home residents who joined in on the BC bus. Congratulations to Kathy, Wamuran manager, and our very own staff and residents who immersed themselves in the theme, and to Julie, Tracey, June and Margaret for supporting our aged care residents to enjoy all that was on offer.