Introducing Kippa-Ring NDIS apartments, single or shared, fully ensuited rooms with comfy recliners, desk and Smart TV, newly created at Beaumont Care’s Kippa-Ring home at 111 George Street.
24/7 care with nurse station close by, providing tailored support and care to those who require short term stay and respite. Partisipants are welcome to join in.
There’s plenty of activity throughout the home, and pets are welcome at all Beaumont Care services. We also provide external recreational areas for individual personal choice enjoyment.
Beaumont’s Independent Living Services include:
- Wheelchair and mobility scooter access
- Meals served in apartment or in dining room
- Personal care attendance in private ensuited bathroom
- 24-hour staff on call
- Supported visits to local attractions and services
- Physio and allied health services available on site
- Mobility equipment available
- Registered nursing staff on site
- Activities with other residents
- Family and friends always welcome
- Transport available
- WiFi access, and TV
- Pet’s welcome
Contact us today to make an appointment & view our apartments for a refreshing stay with us. Phone 0499 779 877, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org