Heartiest congratulations to all 2014 winners of the Beaumont Care Employee of the Year Award for individual services. Our highly achieving winners are:
Peninsula – Assistant in Nursing, Karen Ransom
Redcliffe – Leisure and Lifestyle Coordinator Patricia Macdonald
Rothwell – Registered Nurse, Kim Kaur, and
Wamuran – Personal Carer, Michelle Knight.
Beaumont Care’s Employee Recognition Criteria sets a high standard, so our winners are worthy recipients and deserve heartiest congratulations from management and co-workers. Nominations were received from peers and management, and are truly praiseworthy.
- Assisting residents and families, before being asked
- Promoting/seeking opportunities for improvement
- Taking initiative within the role
- Working confidently unsupervised
- Seeks performance feedback from supervisor
- Personal presentation, correct tone
- Consistent team player
- Role model of the code of conduct
- Contributing to company success
Peninsula service manager Shawn Ringelstein, Education Officer Collette Barry, recipient of the 2014 Peninsula Employee of the Year Award, Assistant in Nursing, Karen Ransom, and Ian Beaumont.
Rothwell recipient Employee of the Year 2014 Award is Registered Nurse Kim Kaur. Pictured Ian Beaumont, Toni Evans, Kim Kaur and service facility manager Alice Satterthwaite.
Redcliffe’s 2014 recipient Employee of the Year is Leisure and Lifestyle Coordinator Patricia Macdonald. Pictured is Ian Beaumont, service facility manager Anna Blyde and recipient Patricia.