Becky Kanis is the Director of the 100,000 Homes Campaign USA, to reduce street homelessness, an initiative to identify the housing, health and support needs of people experiencing street homelessness. Becky held a mentoring session in Australia in November. Linda Beaumont pictured with Becky attended as a representative of the Supported Accommodation Provider’s Association (SAPA), Qld.
Linda Beaumont attends mentoring session with Becky Kanis
Read Our Latest News Posts:
- Wamuran Compliment
- Lovely Card to Roslyn Lodge
- A Special Family Relative to Roslyn Lodge
- National Strawberry Ice Cream Day – Who needs an excuse?
- Compliments To The Chef!
- Rothwell’s Employee of the Year 2017 Sarah Humphries
- A Nice Letter About Roslyn Lodge
- Roslyn Lodge Featured In The Tamborine Times