This little guinea pig (GP) got in the act, at the recent reaccreditation celebrations at Redcliffe. While the residents and staff enjoyed a celebratory afternoon tea of lemonade cooked scones, jam and cream, made especially by Redcliffe’s Employee of the Year, Patricia Macdonald for the occasion, this little fella snuck in on the act with his own diet of watermelon, grapes and pawpaw. Proficient GP carer Lea-Ann brought him along for the residents to pet. How uplifting for all to see and watch him munch his way through all that fruit!
All welcome at Beaumont Care!
Read Our Latest News Posts:
- Wamuran Compliment
- Lovely Card to Roslyn Lodge
- A Special Family Relative to Roslyn Lodge
- National Strawberry Ice Cream Day – Who needs an excuse?
- Compliments To The Chef!
- Rothwell’s Employee of the Year 2017 Sarah Humphries
- A Nice Letter About Roslyn Lodge
- Roslyn Lodge Featured In The Tamborine Times